How to get rid of dust, grit, sand, hair and other loose dirt particles
Always after deep cleaning at home, the wiping of dust is an essential exercise from all other final touches. It will ensure a more visually pleasing look of your house and most of all – it will make your house healthier. Some people are allergic to dust and wiping off dust is actually one of the most crucial steps of the domestic cleaning. Another great tip is to prevent the objects from build-up of dust. The key for this is to clean regularly everything and make your own schedule for maintenance with different activities that should take place every season. You can make a truly long and overwhelming schedule, but to get rid of the dust and of all other loose particles like hair, sand and food crumbs is still one of the easiest things to do.
The easy way to do it is to run the vacuum cleaner very often like once or twice a week. It will prevent the build-up of dust and loose particles on the floors, as well as on the furnishings and over all other surfaces, because the main source of the dust is from the floors and the foot traffic. People also produce fine dust particles, which indeed is the primary source of the dust. Other potential issues might be the leathered upholsteries, textiles, fabrics and other soft cotton materials that you use every day. The carpets and the rugs are perhaps the greatest textile objects in your home and that`s why you want a strict schedule for vacuuming and wiping of dust. Change the vacuum cleaner bag often as it is the best way to prevent spreading out dust while trying to clean it.
There are few, but very important tools and tricks that you will need to clean the dust and the loose particles. Check them out!
- A duster with electrostatically charged fibers. A duster with a flexible part will help get through some really hidden and invisible places like behind the cupboards and the wardrobes, under the couches or within the fine cooling coils of the fridge. This duster absorbs the accumulated dust automatically, thanks to the electrostatically charged fibers. It`s not required to rub or polish, yet you can do it for an even smoother and finer finish.
- A microfiber towel is the next important tool, which requires just a gentle passing onto the furnishings and appliances at home. Thanks to its microfiber texture, it can absorb plenty of dust within the soaking intervals. The towel needs just a small amount of clean water or a special solution for dust for an even better effect. Make sure that the cloth is perfectly clean and free of sand and other loose particles that can scratch or damage the surfaces of the objects, so keep one special microfiber cloth only for removal of dust.
- A polishing wax. It adds an invisible layer of protection onto wooden, metal and leather surfaces to prevent the build-up of dust. Use this wax every time after deep cleaning at home or at least once every season. The frequently used objects such as the dining table, the chairs and the side tables, can be polished more frequently for better results.
The next important thing is to include a couple of important tasks in your schedule that should take place on a regular basis, such as once or twice a year. Check out some examples:
– Using a moisture absorber and an air purifier. They can be left overnight or for a longer period of time and they don`t require any complimentary tasks. They help maintain a regular level of humidity in the rooms and thus prevent the quick build-up of dust.
– Changing the filter of the air-con is another thing that you don`t want to miss.